Skip to main content

Picking The Baby Dad

 Growing up as a little girl I always dreamed of having children. Never thought that I would be raising my children on my own. Parenting doesn’t come with a manual which it should from the day of intercourses with men. I don’t regret my children but I regret their father. Sad to say I chose two of the wrong picks out the cabbage patch to have children with! You would of thought I learned the first time but nope I didn’t . I guess like mom always say “a hard head makes a soft ass”. I laugh because I think to myself that my first baby father was very educated and a hard worker until the babies came then we met Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde personality. But I managed to survive that one. Then came the second one and God knows I should have known better but another very educated man who I thought 💭 was better than the last! And lord he had more secrets going on in his life than a killer sitting in the investigation room on the First 48! Now I’m a single mom with three children and two baby dads! The universe must hate  my uterus!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prepare for the Heartbreaks

 No one prepares you for the true heartbreaks to come with being a single parent! Yeah they don’t stop once the baby comes! You have so many emotions going on while pregnant that no one is willing enough to tell you that your being irrational! Not only are you trying to protect yourself and the baby during the pregnancy but keep in mind it took a father to help make the baby! When you realize you have grown out of love with the man you have made the baby with and realize your about to be in this on your own your heart breaks in a thousand piece! Hopefully you will have a support system! Support system is so important that you need to be very particular about who you open up to! It’s always that one friend or relatives that say “girl the hell with him you don’t need him”, or that one “ that tells you I’ll help you with this baby and never shows” and here’s the big one “ women do this all the time, you got this”! But not one time will those same people sit you down and tell you the hurt